Art First Gallery

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another Great Session!

Jay D. Anderson

Jean Lauzon

Ed King

Susan Ishii

We had the opportunity to draw one of our favorite models last night and welcomed some new artists for the session. It was a great evening, that always seems to go by too quickly. I'll keep everyone posted for next Wednesday's session, June 2, so check back often!

Artists, I've posted all of the images that were on the camera. If yours is missing, please send me a jpeg of your drawing. I want to make sure I include everyone who wants to show off their work from Wednesday night!

Susan Ishii - jsishii@mac.com
Anyone interested in modeling for us in a very professional, relaxed atmosphere, please contact me.

We look forward to welcoming a new model on June 2, who will pose unclothed.

No comments:

Post a Comment