Art First Gallery

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Great Night!

Rowan Kunz

Julie Doornbos

Leah Comerford

Stanzi Sanders

Stanzi Sanders

Sally Rhone Kubarek

Sally Rhone Kubarek

Ed King


artists maintain the copyright to all images posted

Another wonderful night of Uninstructed Figure Drawing at Art First, and we had a great turnout! We had two perfect models, Andre and Ashley, who gave us great poses. Our thanks to them, for their hard work and dedication to the artists.

Artists, send me your images. I will post drawings as I receive them ...

We will have two clothed models, May and Mary, posing for us next Wednesday, July 21st. I hope to see you all there!

Contact me with any questions, concerns or anyone interested in modeling for us. Susan Ishii at jsishii@mac.com


No comments:

Post a Comment